Re: New GG release

In the US, the CDs were released on Tuesday.... 9/3 as was indicated in
the NY Times article. The State of Wonder CDs are joined by about 8
"special anniversary editions" of Gould's Bach recordings. Strange,
they represent original album art, but the CD contents seem to be from
the GG Editions.

Ken Hutchins