GG New Release

Amazon is offering the GG "A State of Wonder" for $15.00.  Check it out.  I think that it was released Sept. 3rd but I'm not sure.  I got mine on my Wish List.  Sony is offering them from their Web Site for $20.00.  What would be the advantage of paying $35.00 through ebay?  Is there something special about the edition sold on ebay?

By the way I did write a story for the contest and although it would be some kind of miracle for me to win, I will say that what I wrote would certainly encourage interest in the great GG.  I don't think that anyone meant any harm with this contest.

--- Fred Stubbings
--- velfred@earthlink.net