Re: CBC contest

Brian D. Johnson wrote:

>Appropriate in what sense?

I don't listen to the radio much.  I've never heard of this show.  I can't answer any of your questions.   I think Elmer did.

I was just posing a question to the list.

Like Glenn Gould I don't like competitions.  May because I was too scrawny to play the National Sport.

James.

Does it help educate the public about Mr. Gouldâs life and work?

Does it raise interest in Mr. Gould?

Does it raise interest in Good Music in general?

Does it raise the ratings of CBC through an exploitive use of his name and work?

Is it in Good Taste?

Help us define the question please.