Re: GG and Marriage

>Kate mentioned a friend who does not like Glenn's playing.  How many people
have this problem at home?

HINT: headphones? (arguably the best possible sound quality)

Advice:
1) choose high quality headphones with soft "sponges" around the ears to reduce
extraneous noise
2) if the headphones are expensive, make sure you are not allergic to the
material the headphones are covered with (I once bought quite cheap but
impressive Kenwood headphones and shortly found out that my ear skin is getting
irritated, although I never had problems with other headphones)
3) make sure you sit in your room facing the door - otherwise you may be
unpleasantly startled if your spouse or someone else comes up  >:)

But personally I prefer stereo systems. I'd use headphones constantly only if
household were extremely annoyed by my musical tastes...

Juozas Rimas Jr (not the one playing)
http://www.mp3.com/juozasrimas (oboe, piano, strings)