GG: From Zeldah RE: Shock

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:48:04 -0500
From: Zeldah Gould <slw@cape.com>
To: mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu

Glenn was different naturally. He did not try to be. His intentions were
not always to shock.  I know because I happen to share extremely similar
opinions. I also thought it strange when I found out that he was not
sympathetic to Beethovens 9th; neither am I. He had very good genuine and
untainted judgment. He attacked all those pieces because he simply did not
like them, but he had good reasons. He knew why he did not, and it did not
involve being different for the sake of being a noncomformist. Of course I
am sure there are other opinions on this, but this one is mine, and I am
not saying it to shock. =0) Ha!

Zeldah