Re: Gould on Mozart? (Amadeus pianist...)

>    know which keyboard performers played Mozart's compositions in the
>    film "Amadeus"?
>
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00003XAVS/internetmoviedat/102-8769322-9623312
>
>says the keyboard performances on the soundtrack are by Alfred Brendel.
>(And orchestral by Academy of St. Martin-in-the-fields, Neville
>Warriner.)

I thought that at least some of it was played by Ivan Moravec.  And that
Amadeus soundtrack keeps coming up whenever I search eBay for "Moravec"
(I'm trying to find a CD issue of Moravec playing Beethoven sonatas; CDNow
had me on back-order for months and eventually canceled it...the LPs are
fantastic but getting worn out....)

Bradley Lehman, Dayton VA
home: http://i.am/bpl  or  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl
CD's: http://listen.to/bpl or http://www.mp3.com/bpl

"Music must cause fire to flare up from the spirit - and not only sparks
from the clavier...." - Alfred Cortot