The Italian Book "Glenn Gould - l'Immaginazione al Pianoforte

Dear Anne and all,
I read the Italian Book "Glenn Gould - L'immaginazione al Pianoforte" (Ed.
Lim - Lucca) wrote by Carmelo Di Gennaro, producer of Musical  program in
Italian broadcaster and musical critic for the Italian newspaper "Il Sole 24
ore".
It's an interesting Book that presents Gould in many aspects.
I try for You a summary of his contents:
1th Chapter: Is about Glenn Gould The Intellectual (His style, His
aesthetics form, his performing )
2th Chapter : presents Glenn Gould and the Mass Media (Prospects
 recordings - "La series Schoenberg" - The Counterpoint Style and the
"Solitude Trilogie" - Glenn Gould and the Television.
3 Chapter : Focus on Glenn Gould the musician (Gould lived "in" the music
and "for" the music :He was Composer,Producer,Author, Performer, Essayist,
Theorist,Musicologist, Critic, Commentator , Conductor).
4 Chapter : Tell about Glenn Gould and His relationship with Bach: "The
Goldberg Variation" are, in particular, His milestone; around this Piece
Glenn Gould built His "System Thought"  and His aesthetics
5 Chapter : Focus about Glenn Gould and Beethoven (His conflict with Mozart
and Beethoven,  His conflict with"The Piano Concerto exibition", His Style )
6 Chapter : Glenn Gould The Transcriptor (Gould versus Liszt: always a
question of Style).
Plus :
Bibliographie -
List of written by Glenn Gould-
List of written about Glenn Gould -
Catalogue of Sound /Video Production by Glenn Gould
Catalogue of Radio /Broadcast Production by Glenn Gould-
Catalogue of Video /Broadcast Production : Film
SoundTrack by Glenn  Gould
Appendix A :  Glenn Gould'sBiographie
Appendix B : Essay by Glenn Gould "The Prospect of Recording"

Its  a very beautiful Book and I hope that it will be published in
English.

Best regards

Valeria

PS : I have also the Italian Book "La serie Schoenberg " Ed. Archinto  Milano
Is the transcription of the 10 radio broadcast by Gould on Schoenberg.
It's more interesting. Do You Know it?