gouldiana

hello f-mining town!

just to add to lovely Kate's message, that I also made my own Gould t-shirts up. But one got wrecked when I poured a pint of Guiness over my head. I got mine printed at a t-shirt printing place in Birmingham - although every town has one I suppose.i think Kate's designs are more advanced than mine! I just used some pics from the John Mcgreevy VARIATIONS book...oops, don't tell the copyrightist!

Anyone else here got a copy of the Atilla Csampai German book "PHOTOGRAPHISCHE SUITEN" ? I won a copy recently on ebay for only 20DM!  It's really good - there's a great picture of Gould's desk in his apartment complete with minature scores of Wagner. What a dude! Plus COLOUR photos from the Jock Carroll book. Very nice quality paper and layout with an Intro/articles in Deutsch and the rest a whole book of photos of the great man.

Well, I better go, Pelly is being naughty and flying around! Anyone else collect Beanie babies and know who Scoop the pelican is?

bye then, speak to you soon!

pellygirl

xxx

" When one makes a recording...you are influencing not only many more people numerically than you could perhaps in a concert, but influencing them forever - not just for one moment, one evening, which they may or may not recall, but forever. "
Glenn Herbert Gould

Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalised at My Yahoo!.