From: Tim Conway [mailto:timcon@COMSWEST.NET.AU]
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2001 4:57 AM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: GG Missing Mail

>> When I received Valeria's message this morning I noticed Tim's post under
>> it. I had not received Tim's original letter so I went to the F minor
>> archives.  There were several posts that had not made it to me.  Is
anyone
>> else having this problem?
>
>Tim probably replied privately to Valeria. Valeria's reply wen to Tim and
the
>group. It's probably because
>Outlook Express often understands the simple Reply button as Reply All.

much, and it's intermittent, and it's not just this List's mail that goes
astray, but it's never enough to make me do something about it.

not all of us are Microsoft Slaves? I have never used Outlook Express,
although I perhaps plan to do so when I upgrade to a Titanium G4
PowerBook in the near future and I'm operating under Mac OS X 10.1 or
10.2. I'll probably have to wait for MS to produce their new Office and
other products for OS X but I hear that won't take long. [End of
shameless plug for Apple and the Mac.]

I sent my original post -- the one that Anne missed -- to the f-minor
list using Claris Emailer. I didn't reply privately to Valeria. HTH.

Tim Conway
Broome, WA, Oz