GG: Releases for 70th?

Hey Fminoreans, brushing up on my
programming in the library basement, people
walking by glancing at my macintosh monitor
wondering who the heck is this strange guy
playing the piano on my screen.  Yep, you've
guessed it: I'm watching the 'Gouldberg' DVD.

Seriously, I think Sony should release all (well,
almost all) of GG's documentaries on DVD.  I will
be very happy when they do, because that means
1.) I will somehow find the expense to buy them
all (if that's possible), and watch them while I
program on the lab computer.  I don't have TV nor
VHS player, and DVD does not degrade and have
tremendous sound quality.  Needless to say, I'm
hoping for a nice re-release--featuring all time
favorites like, Two Portraits, Art of the Fugue...etc.

A small wish: someone SOMEONE out there in
the world videotaped all or most of GG's live
concerts before 1964 and has them stashed
somewhere in a vault, waiting for 2002 to come
and then releasing them on DVD via private labels
and selling them for outrageous price (the last
one is the bummer--but hey, it's human nature).
Catalogue includes such titles as: "The
Lenny/Glenn Brahms Incident", "Lectures at Soviet
Union", and "Clash! at Florence, between
Schoenberg and Bach".  It'll be nice to have the
concerts he did at Stradford available too--come
on, I KNOW THEY'RE OUT THERE!!!

College students can dream too! :-) Regards,
Theresa