GG 20th death Celebration

I ‘m conscious that, now, is too early for talking about this topic but : "What Music and what Ceremony do you will choose for celebrate the 20th anniversary of Glenn Gould’s death?At the moment I think that will listen the Variation n° 25 from Bach’s "Goldberg Variation". For the ceremony each of us will choose a great personal celebration.And for the public celebration? Do you know if are in program titled place or way or another important thing ?  Thanks for your participation at this post

Valeria Massari