it's october the 4th

hello everyone,

well, no-one needs reminding of the day today I guess.

i'm listening to the art of fugue and the byrd/gibbons
albums on my discman today. but i don't feel sad so i
think i shall have a celebration of his life instead
and leave the sadness for when the mood takes me, as
it always does  ;)

good old glenn, wish you were here still  :(

love from natalie and all your well-tempered listeners
                       xxxxxxxxxx

=====
" When one makes a recording...you are influencing not only many more people numerically than you could perhaps in a concert, but influencing them forever - not just for one moment, one evening, which they may or may not recall, but forever. "
              Glenn Herbert Gould