September 11

This his is my poetry that I have write in Italian language but for the list and for English language I have  change that piece in prose:
September 11     2001
In the world the good don't resist :It's a sad reality.
This is a black worm who corrode and devour, but the Man give the proofs of courage during the outrage.
The goods sentiments don't are demolished: and are the messages of love e respect.
And are the rescue into the rubble, in the great way towards the Love.
And are the chains of man and woman woeful but nearer.
And is a Classical piece that mitigate and give the Hope.
We know tha the flow of Love is not at the end and the hate won't destroy Your future.

Valeria Massari to all Americans in the list