Re: Ask Glenn ?

Now that is very funny.

I know I was flippant in my first response to the Rand question, and I tried
to make up for it (I hope it worked). Apologies to everyone who may have been
put off.

Paige.

J.S. writes:

If one had the chance to ask GG a single question, what question and what
answer would that be ?

a).
JS: "Glenn, would you play a 20 questions game about this question ?"
GG: "Is that the first question ?"
b).
JS: Glenn if you would have the chance to meet Mr. Gould once for only one
time, and you were free to ask him one question, what question and what
answer would that be?
GG: The question would be :"Mr. Gould, if you would have the chance to meet
Schönberg and you were allowed to ask him one single question, what
question and what answer would that be?" and Mr. Gould would answer I
guess: "Mr. Schönberg if you would have the chance to meet Mr J.S. Bach for
asking a single question, what question and what answert would that be