Gould-cult..

Zeldah wrote:

>The site isn't being made for you, it's being made for the people who
>want to learn more about him as a person, and find images. I dont
>consider that cult-like... I didn't feel like making my Glenn Gould site
>lack design elements like the rest which are so incredibly boring and
>ugly looking.

Here, just for comparison, is another site that is deliberately boring and
ugly and lacking in design elements.  It's in GG's favorite color,
battleship grey.  I know it's _deliberately_ flat because I made it...it's
a whimsical tribute to Gould's enigmatic personality and interests and
sense of humor, drawn from his essays and letters.  A Gould portrait.

http://www.vaix.net/~bpl/gould.html

Bradley Lehman, Dayton VA
home: http://i.am/bpl  or  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl
CD's: http://listen.to/bpl or http://www.mp3.com/bpl

"Music must cause fire to flare up from the spirit - and not only sparks
from the clavier...." - Alfred Cortot