Pogorelich

Hello Peter and Bob

Just to let you know where I heard about Ivo
Pogorelich's nervous breakdown. I read it in a column
of Piano Quarterly magazine and then found the
unofficial Pogorelich website where it was
confirmed...

http://www3.telus.net/ivopogorelichfanclub/

Sorry, I'm rubbish with computers and can't figure out
how to underline this link !  :)

Anyway, it seems that he's taking a break from
concertizing for a while. I hope he does recover cos I
think he's a great musician. Peter, if you send me
your mailing address again ( wagnerlove@yahoo.co.uk )
I can send you a photo of my Gould tattoo now! I'm
sorry I didn't before...I've been doing a bit of a
Pogorelich myself this year. Shame I don't have the
same musical ability eh?! ;)

Lots of love you mining little Fs,

Natalie Haig-Guiness (make mine a pint)

xxxxx