From: Oliver Alden <oliveralden@HOTMAIL.COM>
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU <F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU>
Date: Saturday, September 01, 2001 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: GG visits New York

From the John Zorn mailing list..........

Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:58:17 +0200
From: "Artur Nowak" <arno@emd.pl>
Subject: Glenn Gould (zero Zorn content)

Many artists who have nothing to do were discussed on the list,
just because
they play good music, but I don't remember anybody mentioning
Glenn Gould,
who became my hero during last few months. It all started with
"Goldberg
Variations" - of course, you would say, but you probably don't
expect, that
it started with... Uri Caine weird record. After hearing the
twisted Caine
versions I wanted to listen to the original.

<snip>