GG Posters, ETC

Does anyone know where I could get Glenn Gould posters,
or any other memorabilia like that. I would just love
a giant poster of him on my wall. =0 )

Also, could someone tell me what "Two Portraits" video is like.
I just won it from an auction on ebay. I haven't recieved it yet,
but I'm dying to know what it's like. The time he spent at
Lake Simcoe with only the company of his collie seems like
it would hold so many secrets about his life, and what he was
truely like. I would like to see him at his completely natural
and relaxing states. I have one piece of his footage from him playing
his steinway at the cottage; he's playing a Bach song. (of course)
He just slowly walks over towards his piano with his hands in his pockets,
surveying it and the music on it. He sits down, stares of
into the distance, crosses his legs...And then he shakes his head madly,
and begins playing while groaning and moaning. Haha.
I like it, and can't wait to see more of this.

Zeldah