Glenn Gould Interviews

I couple of months ago I downloaded the Napster application and I searched
for "Gould", just to see if there was anything I hadn't seen before. The
result only consisted of recordings from the Sony Classical's Glenn Gould
Edition (from which I've bought every disc) except for to interviews called
"Glen Gould Interview 1" and "Glen Gould Interview 2". I downloaded them.
Each one of them ends after circa 25 min. I think it's a conversation with
someone named John. The first begins with "Glenn, right here in New York,
where we're talking, I know personly half a dozen impressariors dying to
present you in concerts. All across the country, your pick of locations.
They offered to pay you anything that you name, why do you denie them all?"
and so on. Now, do you know where the source of these interviews is?? Is it
more available?? If yes, where??

Thank you
                                           --David Ramezani

Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på http://explorer.msn.se