Re: F_MINOR Digest - 2 Aug 2001 to 3 Aug 2001 (#2001-110)

Hi,

I'm new to this list and a fan of Glenn Gould, but I wonder if anyone on
here has familiarity with the Greek pianist, Dimitris Sgouros. Perhaps
worlds apart from Gould, and no Bach player that I'm aware of, he was a
prodigy around the early 80's I think. As a pianist and a kind of
personal, amatuer researcher into matters of technique and prodigious
ability, I would be interested in what anyone may know about Sgouros.
Thanks for any replies which can be sent to me privately since it's off
topic.

Thanks,

Tom Blancato (tblan@telerama.com)