Re: GG Pictures/Looking for a GG Picture On-line

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:12:42 GMT, Anne M. Marble <amarble@SFF.NET> wrote:

>Which photographs of Glenn Gould do you think were the
>most "Gouldian"? Do you think any of them were somehow
>"non-Gouldian"? Are your favorite pictures of GG the more
>Gouldian ones, or the less Gouldian ones? (I like the
>picture of the older GG with the microphone and the TV
>screens behind him because I think he really seems to be in
>his element, but some people don't like it because they
>prefer pix of the younger GG.)

I think all the photos of Gould are "Gouldian".  After all it's Gould!  I
absolutely prefer photos of the older Gould.  My favorites are the ones for
Solitude Trilogy and the last photo shoot he did with Don Hunstein where
he's dressed in black and sitting on a directors chair.