Re: Bach Parts to hum

> Dear F-minor,
> Just a curiosity question: when you listen to Bach, which part do you
> usually hum?  In two-part pieces, do you hum/sing the upper part or lower
> part?

I don't hum when listening but sometimes whistle along the most prominent voice,
ocassionaly switching to the other ones that seem especially beatiful to me at
that moment. I don't play any instrument so I don't have any practical goal in
humming etc - I presume you hum to practice to distinguish voices or for similar
purposes?

Juozas Rimas Jr
http://mp3.com/JuozasRimas