g minor sinfonia bwv797

http://glenn.fdnet.com.au/index.htm

hello Juozas,  if you go to the above link you'll find a fairly complete
database of most of Gould's recordings.

a search for bwv797 reveals three performances, one is a broadcast for the
CBC made his early years, another is the famous hiccuping CD318 1964
recording, and another from a live performance.  The location of the
performance, if I remember correctly, is in doubt.  I remember reading
somewhere in the archives that the 1957 Moscow is being contested, though I
forget where the person thought the performance really took place.

So there are at least three recordings, and I imagine all those are still in
print.

By they way, there is only, as far as I know, one recording of the 2 part
inventions, the 1964 disc.  The CBC broadcast and the live recording contain
only the three part sinfonias, and even the first sinfonia on the live
recording has been lost.

The CBC broadcast and the live versions are around the same tempo, but the
1964 CBS recording is much slower than the other two, and significantly
slower than the other three versions of it I have as recorded by other
performers.

Even the normally contemplatively Wolfgang Rubsam takes it at a fast tempo
compared  with Gould.

Jim (who ranks that 1964 Inventions and Sinfonias album as one of Gould's
best)