Re: Peter Ostwald's book.

Hello to all f minors:

Thank you so much for the repplies. I asked that question because i had
the same and even more personal disagreements with many of Ostwalds
conclusions.I was wondering if it was only me. I happened to be reading
that book together with the selected
personal letters and what I understood of the letters didn't coincide what
Ostwald was saying. He understood a lot of things differently and made a
lot of subjective conclusions out of evidence that didn't really support
it. Some of his information is interesting but, some can be really
misleading and confusing.
Thank you again.

Sara.