S. O. S !

Dear F minor,
Seems a long time since I read messages from you = maybe I am disconnected
again = all my electronic equipement has gone mad since a month now...
Ending my paper on "Gould with W. R Bion" and checking my footnotes I
realized that I have no equivalent in English of Gould's "Bach le non
conformiste" (Bach, the non conformist")= does anybody know if it has been
published in English and where ?
= written by Gould for a J. S. Bach TV programm (25th January 1962, CBC)
where he played(organ and piano)and conducted BWV 54 cantata and 5th Brande.
concerto.
            Thanks for helping me, if this message does reach you !
                       Amitiés to all of you,
                               Jacqueline