Re: GG: Anagrams

The jazz trumpeter and crooner Chet Baker, subject of the extraordinary documentary "Let's Get Lost," had
quite a long career for a heroin addict. For many decades he was noted for his gorgeous, babyface, angelic
looks. But finally his addiction took its toll, and his beautiful face collapsed into a lunar landscape of
deep caverns. He would make light of this and call them "my laugh lines."

His fellow trumpeter Jack Sheldon replied: "Nothing's that funny."