Re: cage and gould - enough!

What hath Bob wrought???

Anyway, the Cage list is called Silence, and I posted its URL here a few days
ago. Everybody feel free to post long messages of blank spaces, and expect "I
agree entirely!" posts in return.

Well, I'll say this ... the reactions to Cage on this list make Glass seem
actually beloved and talented by comparison.

Fistfights about music (we talked about the riot at the Sacre du Printemps
premiere not long ago) continue to fascinate me endlessly.

Bob