Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Dear F_Minors,

Thought I would pass along a bit of information that I hope will warm some
hearts this holiday season.  In Vallejo, California (in the San Francisco
Bay Area, where I live) there is a church that is situated on a street
corner where a large number of drug deals are made.  The members of the
church have decided to try a new tactic to discourage drug dealers from
doing business there.  What is that tactic?  Playing classical music from
speakers located on the exterior of the church.

Score one for the good guys.

Happy Holidays!

Veronica Andrew