Re: Sock it to ... ME???

If history is correct. Nixon's comment, regarding his derriere as a target,
was made in 1962. Far removed from the "Laugh-in" era of 1968, when he was
running for President and would do anything to seem remotely warm. I fail to
see how the two connect.

As a point of chastisement, I think too many of these threads threaten and
pose a serious deterioration of the purpose of this group. In case anyone has
forgotten, it is about Glenn Gould. This shouldn't be anyone's private club
of nattering know-it-alls. It would be a shame if lurkers continue their
quiet quest for the truth about GG, but fail to participate because they
cannot match the sheer volume of un-related minutae that poses as intellegent
discussion about the topic that is the overall reason for being here.
Please start another group, if this is the level of postings that you need to
communicate. If there is a technical problem and you don't intend to flame
the whole group, with what seems like private exchanges, then ask someone how
to do it privately. Thank you. Now back to Glenn: Please!