Re: recording of the idea of the north and the latecomers

Bonjour F minor,bonjour Jim,

Concerning the Idea of North and the Latecomers, I don't remember which on
line shop I used but as I am in France it would not be so helpful for you
Jim.
"I only have The Idea of North and The Quiet of the land, both
of which I recorded off the radio.Is the documentation very good from the CD
release?" = on that I can give you some informations from the CBC CDs : You
get two short papers, one by Janet Somerville, one by Lorne Tulk before the
presentation of the documentaries. For the first two we have the own
comments Gould made about them, for the last one it is a presentation by the
musical editor. I know I have read Gould's texts somewhere else but as the
French versions are not at all the same as the English ones I cannot give
you more precise informations.
                           Hope it's helpful!
                             Jacqueline