rubsam

Hey, anybody want to help me turn my mistake into productive
f minor discussion?

Rubsam and Gould make interesting comparatives since
Gould is much stricter in his sense of rhythm than Rubsam is.
Rubsam is clearly concerned about not sounding "metronomic"
as was Gould, who does better than many at playing at a fast
tempo and still creating a textured sound.

Anybody feel like talking about just how Gould does this without
resorting to techniques like Rubsam's agogic accents?

Jim