rubsam (SORRY)

Hi Fminor,

someone should really stop me from emailing in the morning before I've had
my caffine.

We've been talking about Rubsam on the Bach recordings list and I
accidentaly sent
a posting to you folks instead of to them.

Hope someone out there found the Rubsam reading interesting.  :)

Thanks for the recent help on the Schnabel recordings.

It looks like Schnabel's Waldstein isn't so extreme in his tempos after all.

Perhaps a fast opening movement, a very very slow adagio in the
second movement, which I think holds together well.

The difference between the first movement and the adagio
was really the extreme I was thinking about, and while the
prestisimmo of the last movment is taken very fast (too fast in my
opinon) I think the allegretto of the same movement is taken at a great
tempo.

Bye

Jim