Oklahoma's hardest working band (so they want to write a fugue?)

The last post made me think about the band the Flaming Lips, and most
notably Wayne Coyne who did a couple experiments with polyphonic ideas:
one was dubbed the "Parking Lot Experiments" and was Coyne conducting an
orchestra of 40 cars, their tape decks playing, in sync of course, music
specially composed for the experiment.

the other is a series of 4 cd's called "Zaireeka" that are meant to be
played together as a polyphonic piece.

On a similar note, supposedly If you play Pink Floyd's "The Wall" in time
with a video of "The Wizard of Oz" there is some mystical correlation, but I
don't know if this is some kind of urban myth that is getting bandied about?
I don't know if i have the patience to try it, not being a big post-syd
barrett pink floyd fan.

one more: Robert Altman has experimented for years, of late with "Dr. T and
the Women", with overlapping dialogue in his film.  This makes them
wonderfully textured, but also infuriating sometimes!  Like hearing what
everyone is saying is very difficult and you have to be selective to what
you focus on.  That's why I've had to watch "Nashville" 15 times to capture
all the nuance!

Cheers,
Alice