Re: "The New Listener / Le Nouvel auditeur"

In a message dated 10/23/00 05:59:18 PM, timcon@COMSWEST.NET.AU writes:

<<I visited the DNA site and even did a search for "glenn gould" and

"nouvel auditeur" but found nothing. I'm quite interested in the CD-ROM

but obviously need help in finding out how to order it. Can anyone tell

me where I am going wrong? Thanks.>>

I have the U.S. version, which I bought apx. 2 years ago from a company
called Educorp.  I told f-minors about it last year, and in fact had a rep
from DNA contact the list at that time.  However, at that point there were
problems with incorrectly secured permissions, and the CD was taken off the
US market.  The fact that there is now a French CD in circulation implies
that the copyright issues have been resolved, so hopefully there is now a
chance that DNA will offer English language units for sale in the U.S.  It is
worth looking into, as it is a very interesting multimedia project (speaking
as a multimedia producer myself...)

Pamela