R: CD ROM "Le Nouvel auditeur"

----- Original Message -----
From: madiva <madiva@working.it>
To: <f_minor@email.rutgers.edu>
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2000 4:42 PM
Subject: CD ROM "Le Nouvel auditeur"

> Dear F_minors
>
> do you have the CD ROM "Le nouvel auditeur"about  Glenn Gould?
>
> I have it! Thanks to Mr.Morrison  who in September  sent the post with
> address of Sirynx, the
>
> laboratoire multimediale française who sale this indispensable document.
>
> If You want to go enter in whole  Gould's life and work buy  this CD ROM !
>
> Gould live on throughout  in this virtual media: in each part there are
> videos, Music, extracts of
>
> interviews, photos,documents, animation about his life, his environment,
his
> relatives,etc.
>
> We can to take part in Gould's life and work  in  interactive means
>
>  I think that Gould himself , if he lives on today,  he likes this CD ROM.
>
> Congratulations and thanks for this release by team !
>
> Best regards
>
> Valeria Massari

This news email has the purpose to encourage also the F_minors who not speak
french at buy the CD ROM

The CD ROM "Le Nouvel auditeur" contains the audio and the video interviews
in english (Gould speak in english) also some documents writing by Gould or
canadians documents about Gould are in english,  the writing  text to
explain each document is translate in french.

In spite of the french language the CD ROM deserve our attention because has
many wonderful effects,animations,documents, photos,etc.

If you wish to enter in the whole life of Gould don't miss this CD ROM !

Best regards

Valeria Massari