CD ROM "Le Nouvel auditeur"

Dear F_minors

do you have the CD ROM "Le nouvel auditeur"about  Glenn Gould?

I have it! Thanks to Mr.Morrison  who in September  sent the post with
address of Sirynx, the

laboratoire multimediale française who sale this indispensable document.

If You want to go enter in whole  Gould's life and work buy  this CD ROM !

Gould live on throughout  in this virtual media: in each part there are
videos, Music, extracts of

interviews, photos,documents, animation about his life, his environment, his
relatives,etc.

We can to take part in Gould's life and work  in  interactive means

 I think that Gould himself , if he lives on today,  he likes this CD ROM.

Congratulations and thanks for this release by team !

Best regards

Valeria Massari