Re: Sun Bear and Polar Bears

Re-bonjour F minor,

One should sleep during the night but I don't regret I stayed awake to
listen and discover more of Keith Jarrett = it's worth doing several
mistakes since this morning ! So, thanks to those who prompted to correc
them. In fact, according to James G. Shell, G. Gould has just one album,
"Facing you" (1972).
I won't argue about the comparison between Gould and K. Jarrett playing Bach
either on piano or on harpsichord (or playing Mozart : Jarrett has recorded
- on a CD ! - a piano concerto).
What interests me is their conception of the creative process, of the help
brought to it or no by an audience, how they change the representation of
the artist. One thing is common : they make listeners passionate music
lovers.
                               Best,
                            Jacqueline