F minor Anthology?

The existence of this GG poetry project brings up the following question:

 WHY NOT AN F MINOR ANTHOLOGY?

-- perhaps just a web-based publication, but perhaps also offering hardcopy,
on demand versions via the xlibris.com or iuniverse.com operations (which
see).

There have been many fascinating, informed discussions on the Fminor site,
potentially of interest to not only GG fans, but to music-lovers in general.

Would any of the long-time regulars, or aficionados feel up to surveying
what's archived and assessing for possible contents of an Fmin op. 1?

Marc Estrin