Glenn Gould Poetry Anthology?

I found this during a web search. (Yaaay Google!) It was listed in the
on-line version of Poets & Writers magazine. It came from the
January/February 2000 classified section
(http://www.pw.org/mag/cl0001.htm).

"GLENN GOULD anthology seeks poems inspired by or related to the Canadian
pianist's life and work. Topics may include (but are not limited to)
Canada's North, Bach, art, music, musicianship, preparation for
performance, stage fright, and eccentricity. Payment in copies. Poems and
SASE to J.D. Smith, Editor, 2852 N. Seminary, Apt. 2, Chicago, IL 60657. "

Has anyone heard more about this? Or even submitted to it? What a great
idea! It's probably too late to submit. But then, I don't mind because
poetry is (cough, cough) not my thing. (Translation: My poetry stinks.)

On the other hand, a short story analogy about Glenn Gould would be great.
I hope there are plans for something along that idea. Now I would submit
something to that...

------
Anne M. Marble