Hewitt's live goldbergs

Anybody catch Hewitt's live version of the Goldbergs on performance today on
Friday, I just caught the last third, from the "black pearl" onward,  great
stuff, almost made me late for work, I sat in the parking lot riveted.
She's my favorite Bach on the piano player, next to Gould.  I like to think
of her as Gould brought back to life as a female.  And they're both
Canadians!  And she's played upon CD 318!! The spirit has entered her.  Give
her a listen.

I wish I'd been able to record that performance.

I know, not much Gould content.

Sorry, but I had to pass on the good news of hearing Hewitt live.

Goodnight,

Jim