Strauss Five Pieces op. 3

Yes, we certainly do miss Gould, who would be 68 today if he were still
alive.

Can someone help me with a Strauss question:

In Friedrich's bio he says of Gould's recording of Op. 3  that Numbers 1 and
3 were recorded in St. Lawrence Town Hall, in April 1979.  The other pieces
were recorded in Aug of 1979, presumably at Eatons.

If anyone has the Sony edition of this recording, can you tell me if this is
true.  If it is, then Struass' opus 3 contains some of the relatively few
recordings made by Gould that were not recorded in the CBS studios or
Eatons.

Thanks,

Jim