RE: GG: dream of rock (GG off/on the Record)

Dear John and all,

Thank you very much for your comments.
They helped me a lot to understand the dream.
Now I find it very "Canadian".

I wonder if there are any pictures of "Canadian rock"
available in the internet.

Anyway, I am visiting Sault Ste. Marie on the optional tour
after the Glenn Gould Gathering, so I may be able to see
the vista. (Who else of f_minor will go on the tour?)

Regards,

Junichi

P.S.  John Hill wrote:
>Is it true that in spoken Japanese, the pitch (highness or lowness) of sound
>communicates different meaning?

Yes, not crucial differentiation as in Chinese,
but sometimes very important and complicated.
As for a Japanese word *hashi*,
"ha-shi"(low-high) stands for a bridge,
but "ha-shi"(high-low) means chopsticks.