Re: this was on rec.music.classical.recordings and wallpaper

yes, i have wallpapered with GG before - nice b&w photo of him playing when he was young. now i have a caravaggio but i think i will change it to GG in a minute...
-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Smith <smithqa@nexicom.net>
To: neil@thump.org <neil@thump.org>; f_minor@email.rutgers.edu <f_minor@email.rutgers.edu>
Date: 07 August 1999 23:35
Subject: Re: this was on rec.music.classical.recordings and wallpaper

Is this funny or disgusting?
When I first checked out this page I laughed.  After reading other people's
comments I went back and wondered why anyone would go to the expense and
bother of producing such a stupid web-site.   I guess it depends on your
mood.

The other day my daughter replaced my computer wallpaper of my horse with
red bricks.  The child has no taste.  I replaced the bricks with GG.  I used
the picture on the LP cover of W.T.C. Volume 2.  It really looks good. Has
anyone else wallpapered with GG? Anne