GG: 16 or 32mm films of Gould

A friend of mine who owns a local independent cinema would be interested in
showing films, documentaries or TV show of or about Gould -- but not videos;
this is an actual movie theater, so he's looking for what might be available
on 16 or 32mm.

This would be in conjunction with a piano concert/presentation about Gould's
life and repertoire that I would give.

Of course, we know about "32 Short Films About Glenn Gould," but he already
showed that a when it came out a few years ago (was one of the most attended
films at his theater that year!) and so he would like it to be something
different than what he's done in the past.

Anybody know what's available, or how I might research this?

Michael

Michael Arnowit
arnowitt@sover.net
(Montpelier, Vermont USA)