Re: GG: 16 or 32mm films of Gould

    Anybody know what's available, or how I might research this?

Getting the early Monsaigneon films would be a coup, not sure who owns
the rights (Bruno's company maybe?), maybe the GG Foundation can point
you to the right people.

The later M. films (the ones released on video) might also be of interest.

Not to mention all the others we've been discussing -- On/Off the
record, A Portrait, etc.

There's also the billions of hours of TV programs GG did.  That would
*really* be special.

    This would be in conjunction with a piano concert/presentation about Gould's
    life and repertoire that I would give.

Cool.  When and where?  Those of us near enough to Montpelier would like
to come!

Best,
Karl