Re: Studios, Puppies and Burgers; Oh My!

    I still can't get over how much the engineers in "Thirty-two Short
    Films..." look like the real engineers in "On the Record."

Wasn't at least one of them the real engineer?
I seem to remember noticing this when I read the 32SF script but can't
track it down now, maybe I'm crazy, sorry.

    I wonder what crazy stories they're going to tell about Glenn Gould in
    a hundred years?

He'd probably laugh :).  I wonder if GG (or any 20th century performer
-- not performer/composer, performer) will be remembered in 2100.
It's hard for me to picture -- we're only 50 years into the era of
recording and there's already such an incredible glut of classical
performances ...

Possibly he'll be more known for the Solitude Trilogy than anything else
by then; he'd like that, I bet.