Re: FW: dose nay one know???

    Does anyone know if tapes of these programs
    are available?  Any CBC folk on the list?

A couple issues ago the GG Friends were able to make some copies of the
program and sold them to members at some reasonable price I can't
remember.  I'm not sure if there are any left (it sounded like there
were likely more requests than copies), John can speak to that too :).

I did get a copy.  It was fun seeing it, of course, but I can't say I
thought he was at his best, even given the light subject.  I don't have
a VCR any more, so can't easily see it again to see if my opinion has
changed :).  Not gonna replace the Art of Fugue performance in my life,
I know that :).

If copies aren't available, I'm willing to loan mine out.

Karl