GG's voice

I was playing this morning (I just play the piano as a hobby, I would say,
even if I think that music is never a hobby, it's always part of yourself,
but this is another topic) and at a certain moment it seemed to me to hear
Mr Gould'singing over the music... Just a crazy impression, I admit. I add
that I've never heard that piece recorded by GG. It really struck me. Has
anybody ever felt something of that kind? Sorry if the question is too
strange.

Greetings to all
Alessandra , erisf@tin.it