RE: GG hub-bub

Okay okay, settle down or else I'll turn this mailing list around and
you're all going home.

I think there is an unspoken rule that once an alleged troll voices a
cogent, reasonable and defendable opinion they cease to be a troll and
become a functioning member of society. Obviously Mr. Klein has reason to
be here, and IMHO he knows of what he speaks. It's personal taste, after
all.

Besides, I seem to remember threads from not too long ago that willfully
concurred with Mr. Klein's  opinion that:
"...I think it's undeniable that listening to Gould play Bach, Beethoven,
Mozart, or whoever, one has a sense of listening to Gould and not the
composer."

Now play nice or no fruit roll ups for anyone.
;-)

Dysfunctional den mother,
Kristen

"...so much of what  has been written about Gould has been such
psychobabble that I don't always recognize the person I knew.
The only way that a new generation can really become acquainted
with Glenn is to watch him, listen to him, think things through with him."
				        --Susan Koscis