[no subject]

        Hi, my name is Duncan.  I'm a student at the University of
Wisconsin, officially a Russian and Economics major but unofficially a music
major.  As a new member of this group, I haven't read much of the past mail
to this list, so I hope I'm not beating a dead horse with this question, but...
I recently heard that someone or other released a complete set of the GG
recordings.  Is this true?  Where can I find it and how much does it cost?
Has anyone heard of this? Thanks in advance-

Duncan